The votes echoed the votes of the relevant policy committees as recorded in their report backs.
Following a brief break to allow all members to refer to publically available documents while voting the committee considered select initiatives from the following report backs:
Health Care, Insurance, and Financial Services
Innovation, Development, Economic Advancement, and-Business
Energy, Utilities, and Technology
Labor and Housing
- Funding for STA-CAP (Statewide cost allocation plan) and other intragovernmental costs in the Department of Professional and Financial Regulation- HCIFS
- Funding for STA-CAP (Statewide cost allocation plan) and other intragovernmental costs in the Department of Professional and Financial Regulation- IDEAB
- Establish 6 limited period positions in response to record unemployment claims- LAB
- Adjustments in General Fund/Federal Funds due to increased federal participation- LAB
- Funding for Gubernatorial pre-1984 Judicial retirement- LAB
- Funding for the Kim Wallace Adaptive Equipment Loan Fund Program– LAB
Next week AFA holds public hearings on referred bond bills on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The full schedule can be found here. Additionally, AFA will hold a public hearing on Tuesday and a work session on Wednesday for LD 1507, An Act To Establish a Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Program and Allocation. LD 1507 is necessary to allow the state to distribute federal funds from the American Recovery Plan Act (ARP) to municipalities.
Votes and discussions from that meeting and future meetings will be found here along with history on past budgets.